Yes, We Can Make That Keto!
At Fern Kitchen, we welcome your menu hacks. Our menu is already clear on how to make most items vegan or gluten free, and we?re always happy to swap a protein, or sub a different side.
We?ve noticed more of our customers asking for options to fit the ketogenic diet. Bone broth and bulletproof coffee are always on the menu, but we thought we?d help you out with our favorite keto menu hacks. Let us know if we missed any!
Most of our breakfast entrees can be made keto by swapping roasted root veggies for another side.
Our keto sides include:
- Sauteed greens
- Braised greens
- Bone broth
- Small Fern salad
- Sauteed portobello mushrooms
- Seasonal veggies (may not always be keto; please ask)
- Soup of the day (may not always be keto; please ask)
- House Smoked Steelhead Hash – swap roasted root vegetables for a keto side
- Vegetarian Mushroom Hash – swap roasted root vegetables for a keto side
- Slow Roasted Pork Plate – swap polenta for a keto side
- Eggs Benedict – order your benny over greens instead of bread, perhaps with a side of bone broth or mushrooms
- Breakfast Sausage Plate – swap roasted root vegetables for a keto side
- Eggs Your Way – swap roasted root vegetables for a keto side
- Breakfast Burrito – order this as a burrito bowl, and swap roasted roots for a keto side
- Steelhead Burger – order over salad greens
- Water Buffalo Burger – order over salad greens
- Portobello Burger – order over salad greens
- Chicken Bacon Avocado Wrap – order over salad greens
- Shaved Brussels Sprout and Kale Salad – hold the apples and cranberries to make this satisfying salad keto
on Yes, We Can Make That Keto!.
Leave a Comment
Your feedback is valuable for us. Your email will not be published.
Im looking for a bakery that cake bake a delicious keto friendly cake for a celebration. I live in Medford but am planning a party for my sister in Vancouver and she and i are on keto diet.
But we would love some cake. Any suggestions?
What oils do you use?